Training Nights – Monday
Jenny Siemonsma – Future National Sales Director
Jenny Earned her 1st Mary Kay Car just 3 months after joining the company while working a full-time job and within 6 months of signing her consultant agreement became an Independent Sales Director!
- 8 cars including 6 Pearlized Pink Cadillac’s!
- Has earned many Bronze, Silver & Gold Medals!
- A Diamond Ring from achieving the National Queen’s Court of Sales (2x)!
- A Diamond Bee from achieving the National Queen’s Court of Sharing!
- Triple Star Achievement!
- Over 25 cts. In Diamonds & a $9000 Diamond Watch for achieving the ½ Million Dollar Clubs!
- An ALL EXPENSE PAID VACATIONS BY MARY KAY with her husband Doug on a luxury Greek Isle Cruise, Turkey, Maui, Hawaii, Italy, Monte Carlo, the French Riviera, London and Beijing, China!
The Dream Beelievers unit has been recognized in these amazing Unit Clubs: $300,000, $350,000, $400,000, $450,000, $500,000 and $650,000 (5x)!
Jenny was honored as the National Miss Go Give for November 2012 at Seminar 2013
Her highest paycheck in one month has been over $17,500!
Jenny and her handsome and supportive husband Doug live in Conroe, TX and have two sons, Max, age nine and Sam, age five.
Jenny LOVES helping women realize they can have IT ALL! A Balanced Dream Life! (You CAN have your cake and eat it too!) The DREAM FUTURE NATIONAL AREA is rapidly growing one fabulous Director at a time!
Rachel Coleman – Independent Sales Director
Rachel began her Mary Kay business in August 2010 while working a full time job as a Licensed Professional Counselor. She became a director in October 2013 and earned one Mary Kay car, while working full time, being married to a high school football coach and a mom of triplets.
- She earned Fabulous 50’s and Honor’s Society during her 1st year as a director.
- She’s earned the use of the White Chevy Cruz.
- She’s been a STAR consultant almost every quarter since starting her business.
- She’s been recognized as 2013 Unit Miss Go Give.
- Her highest paycheck in one month has been almost $4000.
Rachel and her husband live in Conroe, Texas with their 6 ½ year old triplets, Timothy, Ms. Bobbie and Jacob. Rachel’s goal is to give women the opportunity to grow spiritually, personally, and financially through following God First, Family Second and Career third.